With a vision of creating memorable sporting hospitality experiences that the customer would always want to revisit, Mike Dunderdale founded Hospitality Finder in 2004.
The company grew steadily, expanding the venues and events with which it worked and in 2015 after collaborating with former England rugby star Lawrence Dallaglio OBE, Hospitality Finder has rapidly diversified its flagship Green Room concept into new venues and sports.
Starting life at Twickenham Stadium, The Green Room can now be found at iconic sporting venues such as The Kia Oval, Silverstone, and Cheltenham Racecourse to name but a few and here are just some of the key milestones in our history.
- 2009 – Hospitality Finder secures an official hospitality license with The RFU at Twickenham Stadium
- 2015 – The revamped Green Room debuts at Twickenham for the Rugby World Cup warm-up matches
- 2017 – the first international Green Room was held at the Aviva Stadium, Dublin
- 2018 – Hospitality Finder secures an official hospitality license with The Jockey Club to host The Green Room at The Cheltenham Festival
- 2018 – Hospitality Finder secures an official hospitality license with Surrey Cricket Club to host The Green Room at The Kia Oval
- 2018 – Hospitality Finder creates The Green Room Christmas Live and raises £50K for Charity
- 2019 – Hospitality Finder takes The Green Room to The Monaco Grand Prix and the British Grand Prix at Silverstone
- 2019 – Hospitality Finder secures an official hospitality license with The Jockey Club to host The Green Room at The Grand National at Aintree
- 2020 – Hospitality Finder secures an official hospitality license with The SRFU to host The Green Room at BT Murrayfield for Scotland v England
- 2022 – Hospitality Finder takes The Green Room to the Stadio Olimpico and the Stade de France for the first time
- 2022 – Hospitality Finder secures an official hospitality license with The Jockey Club to host The Green Room at the Epsom Derby Festival
With the customer experience front of mind, Hospitality Finder also started working with a range of sporting ambassadors. Lawrence Dallaglio OBE and Mike Tindall MBE were the first to join in 2015 and as Hospitality Finder added new Green Room events to its portfolio, we’ve progressively increased our ambassadorial roster ever since.
In 2018 when our official hospitality licenses began with The Cheltenham Festival and The Kia Oval, we joined forces with ex-England cricketer Darren Gough MBE and 20-time champion jockey Sir AP McCoy. To supplement an already impressive line-up, 2005 Ashes winning captain Michael Vaughan OBE and rising star jockey Jonjo O’Neill Jr. joined the team in 2019.
TV presenter Mark Durden-Smith combines all the cheek and charm you could wish for in a compere and has been the voice of The Green Room since 2015. The ambassadors are always present in The Green Room, they are central to guest experience and ensure you have an unforgettable day no matter which venue you visit.
Always looking for opportunities to expand operations into further UK and international venues, Hospitality Finder is an ambitious, growing business intent on providing personal, attentive service and memorable customer experiences that really do offer ‘more than just the event.’