SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Maidstone, Kent Posted: Wed 3rd November 2021
This position is with a market leader in the Corporate Hospitality sector. The role is for that of Account Manager, where the primary duties will be the proactive identification of new sales opportunities and their conversion into profitable sales for the business. With a large client resource, numerous inbound leads and a database of tens of thousands of contacts there is massive potential for an able and motivated salesperson to hit the ground running but the ability to self-source leads and develop their network will only serve to fast-track this success. The company have an innovative and highly sought after product with a number of USPs, which sets it aside from other packages in what is a competitive marketplace. With the sector already starting to experience a period of growth following from the Covid pandemic, the company are looking to resource up their Sales function to support the growing demand for its product. Alongside of providing significant opportunity for strong earnings, there is also good possibility for promotion in the short to medium term should an exception individual be found.
- Experience in Sales desired but not essential
- Comfortable and skilled at building rapport and closing business over the telephone
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Computer literate (familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM desirable but not essential, able to use MS Office Suite products)
- Good Team Player
- Motivated by success
- Keen interest in Sport can be advantageous but is not essential
- Tenacious and hard working (a successful person will spend an average of 2 hours on the telephone during a working day)
- Outgoing and personable
- Corporate and well-presented
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to HR@hospitalityfinder.co.uk and a member of our team will be in touch.